Sunday, July 1, 2012

So who's tired of being Fat??

Ohhh, pick me, pick me!  I'm tired of being fat.

Really and I've tried everything, the twinkie diet, the ice cream diet, the snickerdoodle diet...oh wait, I think I see a problem here.  Seriously, I have tried a lot of different healthy eating plans and some of them have worked for a while, but then I get bored and go back to my old eating habits and my old size. 

Meet Me....size 24 me.

 I'm a Radio DJ and while most of the time I can hide my size 24 behind the microphone in my studio and let my charming personality shine through, quite often I have to make public appearances and then crazy fans take pictures of me and tag me on facebook.  Thanks friends, don't feel bad, it's inspiring me to make a change and change I will!
 I'm pretty active for a chubby girl, here's me hanging out at the trampoline place.  I do Zumba once in a while and love yoga once in a while.
I like this picture, Ronald has wider hips than I do :-)  Now, it's not that I blame the man....RONALD, but they do know me by name at the McD's Drive Thru in my town.  That's gonna to have to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment