Tuesday, November 27, 2012

16 --Sweet--16

Still working on my meal plans and working my workouts!  We took some time out for Thanksgiving week for a VACATION!  Woot, woot!  I actually managed to lose 1 pound that week thanks to some awesome water aerobics offered each morning at the resort!

And even more exciting for me was fitting into a size 16 pair of jeans for the first time since...since...since... college maybe??

I'm not sure why a size 16 is so exciting for me??  Maybe because those jeans fit really well :)  Maybe because this really marks the beginning of being able to wear "regular" size clothing??

Technically in some stores, size 16 is in the plus section, but MOST regular stores carry up to size 16 on their racks!  So I'll take this little victory...oh yeah and I bought the jeans too (thank goodness they are sale!)  Just wanted to share that little victory with you - Happy Dance starting now!

No comments:

Post a Comment